Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Start the mission at Michael’s home where you’ll discover your wife is sleeping with the tennis coach.
- Chase the Tennis Coach - Jump in Michael’s car and chase the coach up to his home in the canyon.
- Destroy the building - Hook the car up to the building’s support pillars and accelerate away to cause it to collapse.
- Take out the enemies - Once you’ve almost reached your home, take out the two vehicles with the assistance of Franklin.
- Return Home - Finally, return to Michael’s home to complete this mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Not a Scratch - Complete with minimal damage to the Bison.
- Mission Time - Complete within 5:30.
- Drive-by Killer - Kill 3 enemies whilst in a vehicle.
Once you’ve completed the Chop Mission, head to Michaels home to begin the next. Here you’ll have an opportunity to enjoy a little drive-by shooting just like the good ol’ days. And of course, more explosions.
Not a Scratch
This is actually not as hard as it normally is. You can afford to have the windows smashed and quite a few dents in the car. During the first chase, carefully follow the coach to the canyon. He doesn’t drive all that fast. During the drive-by switch straight to Franklin as soon as the game prompts you in order to have Michael take over. This avoids unnecessary crashes.
If you skip all cutscenes and get rid of the gunmen quickly, you should be able to complete this with ease.
The hardest challenge of the mission, this requires you to kill 3 out of 4 gunmen who chase you. The best way to do this is to stop the truck, switch to a good pistol or Micro SMG and wait for them to stop behind you. As Michael, quickly take them all out before the game prompts you to switch to Franklin. If you miss one, don’t worry just switch to Franklin and take him out when you can.