Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Once you’ve completed Mr Philips, meet with the Minute Men in the Grand Senora Desert to begin this mission.
- Locate the Suspects - After the scene has come to a close, race over to the Suspects location, then go inside the bar to try a locate them.
- Return to the Vehicle - Unfortunately, you couldn’t locate them, so return to the Patrol Car and chase down fleeing car.
- Stun! - Once you’ve stopped them, shoot them with the stun gun, then leave the area to complete the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Mariachi My Ride - Steal the band’s Tornado after stunning them.
- Stop The Music - Stop the band within 00:40.
Mariachi My Ride
After you have stunned the band members and they have been led to the van, simply hop into the car they were driving to complete this objective. Have fun driving back with popped tires!
Stop The Music
The Border Patrol’s car is pretty horrible to drive on the dirt tracks with which you must chase the band. It slips and slides. Try not to make any tight turns as you pursue the band. Switch to a Micro-SMG and proceed to pop the tires of the Tornado. You do not need to be right up to the car and be sure not to fire at the band members because you risk killing them. Once you have shot the tires, they will pull over.