Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Head to Franklin’s Home to begin this Mission.
- Gunshop - After the scene has come to a close, get in the car with Lamar and go to the ammunition store and purchase the Pump Shotgun along with the Flashlight Mod.
- Recycling Plant - Once you’ve acquired the weapon, drive to the Recycling Plant and head up to the 2F to view a scene.
- Clear the Building - Equip your Shotgun and take down the enemies in the building.
- Escape! - Once you’ve cleared the building, follow Lamar and Stretch to the car, then use alleyways to escape the Police.
- Return to Franklin’s Home - Finally, return to Franklin’s Home to complete the Mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 60 percent.
- Headshots - Kill 10 enemies with a headshot.
- Unmarked - Complete with minimal damage to health and armor.
- Mission Time - Complete within 10:30.
This mission is a traditional GTA gunfight; popping gangsters and just general murdering. Body armour is a must. If you are replaying this mission, you will have a huge advantage as you will have access to much better weapons than the first playthrough.
The best way to achieve this challenge is by using the pistol for any sections where you are fighting enemies in a long corridor or at a distance. Leave the shotgun for close quarters or when you need to clear enemies out faster in order to avoid getting shot at. Aim for headshots and avoid firing too many bullets that miss their targets. If you cannot see a target, switch positions or close the distance.
The pistol is by far the easier of the two guns to achieve headshots with. You should always try to aim for the head where possible anyway. Make it a habit. If you are replaying the mission, use accurate rifles like the Carbine Rifle or MG with scope and/or grip.
This challenge is a little harder than the rest as it requires you to finish the mission relatively unscathed. Your body armour can be diminished but you must not let your health drop below around 80 percent. There are health packs scattered round the warehouse to keep your health up.
If you use the right-hand advantage and try to block an enemy’s line of sight whilst still being able to shoot them, then you can avoid most fire. Use this technique when enemies are quite far away. You can shimmy in and out of soft cover in the form of crates throughout the warehouse.
Switch to the shotgun when you have to clear enemies out quickly, especially when they spring surprise attacks, like bursting through doors or in the stairwell.
It is also important when evading the cops to avoid being shot at through the windows. Keep your distance and when swerving round corners or avoiding cops, use Franklin’s special to help you through this.
There are two sections in the mission that could cause you to waste more time than is necessary. The first is inside the warehouse in the large room of crates where the fire breaks out. It is very easy to get drawn into a protracted gun battle here so try to shoot any body part you can see. Move from cover to cover to gain a better angle with which to kill them but beware of their line of fire when doing so.
The second part is during the escape from the police. You need to use Franklin’s special a lot here in order to quickly change directions and put some good distance between you and the chopper. If you head towards Franklin’s house there are a ton of alleys you can drive down and weave in and out of. This blocks the chopper’s line of sight and you can sit tight in one once you’re a reasonable distance away from the view cones.