Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Head to Franklin’s House to begin this Mission.
- Grove Street - After the scene has come to a close, drive to Grove Street and walk with Lamar to the house.
- Take out the Gang - Unfortunately, the deal was a bust, so take out the gang whilst using the cars/bins as cover, then follow Lamar down to the jetski on the left.
- Escape! - Finally, follow Lamar out into the ocean, then lose the cops to complete the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Mission Time - Complete within 07:00.
- Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 70 percent.
- Headshots - Kill 12 enemies with headshots
Back in the Grove.
You need to kill ruthlessly and quickly to come under the time limit here. Go for headshots and use Trevor’s special to move things along. Using Trevor for the majority of this mission is a good idea anyway as he can clear out groups easily.
As always, make use of auto-aim and weapons with a scope or improved accuracy. Close the distance, move from cover to cover to get a better shooting angle and spend some time lining your shots up.
There are plenty of enemies to achieve this with and you should be well versed at getting headshots by now so this one shouldn’t pose too many problems.