Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Return to Michael’s Home after the Jewelry Store Job to begin this Mission.
- Grapeseed - After the cutscene has come to a close, jump in the truck and drive to Grapeseed where The Lost are hiding out.
- Follow the Van - Once you’ve arrived, take out the two bikers, then follow the van to their camp.
- Take down the Bikers - Upon arrival at their camp, walk around the outside and takedown any biker in sight.
- Return to the Truck - With the area cleared out, return to the truck and drive to the riverside trailer.
- Push the Trailer - Once you’ve arrived at the trailer, drive into it at full speed to cause it to fall into the water.
- Threaten Ortega - After the short scene has come to a close, kill Ortega, then get back in the truck and drive to Ron’s Home to complete the Mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- No Survivors - Kill all fleeing bikers.
- Headshots - Kill 12 enemies with a headshot.
- Mission Time - Complete within 12:00.
- Trailer Trashed - Cause $5000 damage to Ortegas trailer.
- Lost and Damned - Kill Terry and Clay during the chase.
This challenge is achieved when you go to the biker’s ranch at the end. You need to kill all the red blips on your radar, as well as those that run away at the end. Systematically move round the ranch, clearing out any enemies until the game prompts you to return to Trevor’s truck. At this point, hop onto a bike that has been left, chase down the remaining bikers and kill them.
Use the pistol to make headshots easier, or if replaying, use an upgraded rifle. Make sure to always aim for the head when you can as there are not a lot of enemies available.
Skip cutscenes, drive to each location quickly, and take out enemies as fast as possible. There is a bit of room to maneuver but don’t be too wasteful.
This one is easy to do. Upon reaching the trailer, simply accelerate the truck into it and keep pushing it all the way down the hill into the river. This leaves it mangled and smashed.
Lost and Damned
After Trevor arrives to talk to the bikers and they flee to see what mess Trevor has left, you need to put your foot down and gain some ground on them. Use the pistol or another decent gun to shoot both the bikers. Make sure you see the red “X” that shows they’re dead.