Quick Mission Guide (Stingers)
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- After you’ve done the heist setup, head to the Police Station and steal the van.
- Once you’ve acquired the police van, take it back to the Strip Club and hide it to complete the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements: (Stingers)
- Escapee - Steal the Police Transporter and escape within 02:00.
- Not A Scratch - Deliver the Police Transporter with no damage.
All preparation for the Big Score.
Drive to the destination, climb over the gate, sneak up on the policeman and take him down. Now you can simply steal the van without any trouble.
Not A Scratch
Providing you have no trouble, just take the police van slowly back to the destination.
Quick Mission Guide (Gauntlet 1-3)
- After you’ve done the heist setup and acquired the Police Van, wait for an email on the Guantlets locations, then steal them.
- Upgrade! - Once you’ve acquired the car, take it to LA Customs and fully upgrade it.
- Hide the car - Finally, hide the car in the lock up, then do this to two more Gauntlets to complete the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements: (Gauntlet 1-3)
- Mopped - Deliver the Gauntlet pictured in the email.
- Not A Scratch - Deliver a Gauntlet with no damage.
- Pimped Out - Spend $17,000 modifying the Gauntlet.
You need three good getaway cars
Simply open the email and go to the place on the map. See the screenshot for a better view and take that Gauntlet. This one is at the top of a multi-story parking lot
Not A Scratch
You only need to deliver one of the Gauntlets with no damage so just drive carefully. Use Franklin to do this as you can avoid disasters with his special.
Just buy all the best upgrades for the Gauntlets and you’ll easily surpass this target.