Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Drive to the Premium Deluxe Motorsport to begin this Mission.
- Follow the Waypoint - After the scene has come to a close, grab a car from outside and drive to the beach.
- Follow Lamar - Once you’ve arrived, follow Lamar to the end of the alley, then open the garage on the right.
- Take down Vagos - Unfortunately, the bike is nowhere to be found, so take cover on your way back to the vehicle whilst taking out the Vagos.
- Chase down the Biker - Upon clearing the area, return to your car and shoot the man off the bike
- Retrieve the Bike - Once the Bike has been acquired, jump on the Bike and meet Lamar at the Car Wash to complete the Mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Mission Time - Complete within 6:30
- Trail Blazer - Shoot the gasoline trail
- Headshots - Kill 6 enemies with a headshot
- Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 70 percent
Once you’ve returned home, wait for a call from Simeon, then drive to his dealership which is marked with an S on the Map. In this mission you are introduced to the basics of gunfights and shooting. Oh and how to blow stuff up.
To ensure you complete the mission within the time limit, use Franklin’s special if you get caught up in traffic and try to kill the biker as soon as he appears at the end of the street just after the gunfight.
This will save you a ton of time spent chasing after him for the bike.
This one is simple. When the blue car reverses out of the garage on the right, it leaves a trail of gasoline. Simply fire a shot at it and it will ignite and blow up the car and enemies around it.
Try to use a weapon that makes it easier to get headshots such as the Carbine Rifle or Combat Pistol. If this is your first time through, simply use the pistol and be super careful when you aim at the enemies.
As mentioned above, if you are doing this as a replay, Franklin’s shooting ability will be improved and you will have access to more accurate weapons. The Carbine Rifle (fully upgraded) or the Combat Pistol make good choices. Or of course you could always use the good old Sniper Rifle. Try not to miss any shots because this mission really penalises you for that.