Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Once you’ve completed Minor Turbulence, head to Arthur’s Pass Trail in Vinewood Hills to begin this mission.
- Follow the Dog - After the scene has come to a close, follow the dog until you find Dom.
- Save Dom - Rescue Dom, then follow him to a helicopter and enjoy the journey to the drop zone.
- Jump! - Once you’ve reached the Drop Zone, press [Square] to jump, then aim for the yellow landing spot.
- Race - Upon landing, grab a bike and race Dom to the bottom to complete the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Free Faller - Fall for 00:07 before opening the parachute.
- Big Air - Get 2 seconds of air during the bicycle race.
- Downhill King - Win the bicycle race against Dom.
You can fall for ages before having to deploy your parachute so just enjoy the fall. The timer is a bit off so be sure to go a few seconds beyond 7 just to be sure.
To gain enough air you must be pedalling at full pelt before a jump. As you hit the jump, pull back on the controller as if you would do a wheelie just to give more air to a jump.
Stick with Dom throughout the race. Don’t worry if you fall behind as you will have plenty of opportunities to regain the lead. Just stay close to Dom and towards the end there will be a fairly straight burst to the finish so sprint as fast as you can and you should surpass Dom. Hopefully Franklin will have high stamina at this point too.