Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Once you’ve completed Risk Assessment, meet Dom at Los Santos Airport to begin this mission.
- Board the Plane - After the scene has come to a close, ride the ATV onto the back of the Cargo Plane before it takes off.
- Jump - Upon reaching the Drop Zone, race off the plane, then jump off when you get to a low altitude and open your parchute to land on the circle.
- Meet Dom - Finally, speak with Dom again to complete the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Sky Blazer - Perform 8 spins on the Blazer.
- Dive Bomber - Survive a water landing without opening the parachute.
Once you’ve ridden out of the plane, let loose with some barrel rolls. You can get a serious amount of tricks in before you have to bail out so just enjoy the ride. Be very aware of the ground below though as you want to make sure you’re aiming for the water. Too many barrel rolls one way, and you’ll leave a nice pizza near the landing zone.
As mentioned above, aim to be above the water before you come into land. As you approach the water, make sure the Blazer is upright with the wheels ready to hit the water first. This will cushion your impact, allowing you to escape (relatively) unscathed. All that’s left to do is to swim over to Dom and scratch your head pondering what kind of madness you’ve just partaken in.