Quick Mission Guide (Paleto Score Setup)
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Head to the B on the map as Michael to begin this mission.
- Paleto Bay - After the scene has come to a close, drive up to Paleto Bay and pick up Lester.
- Investigate the Bank - Now head around the front/back of the bank, then shoot the alarm and wait at the gas station to see how the cops respond.
- Race! - Finally, race back to the Trevors workplace and choose a crew member to complete the mission.
Quick Mission Guide (Military Hardware)
- Head to the H icon on the map and destroy the two escort vehciels, then drive the truck to the hiding location to complete the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Leisurely Drive - Drive to the bank within 03:30.
- Winner - Win the race back to the meth lab.
- Military Hardware - Kill 5 enemies with a headshot.
- Sticky Strategist - Stop the convoy using a Sticky Bomb trap.
We’re surveying a bank for another heist.
The bank is a long way but if you use Michael’s car, you’ll get there quickly. Just drive as fast as you can and you’ll be ok.
You can either race as Trevor (who gets an awesome bike) or stay as Michael and beat him back to the lab. Either way, it isn’t too hard to do. Just keep your foot down, don’t crash and follow the route it shows you.
We need some nifty equipment to pull off the heist. It just so happens that a military convoy has a route nearby.
Use Michael or Trevor for this mission for their specials. After you have stopped the convoy, activate the special and proceed to shoot the heads off the soldiers. You will need to make sure all of your shots are headshots as there aren’t many men to kill.
You will of course need sticky bombs for this mission. You can either booby trap a car and leave it in the middle of the road then blow it up as the convoy drives past or alternatively, you can drop a sticky bomb in the middle of the road and blow it up as they drive over it.