Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Go to Trevor’s Trailer to begin this Mission.
- Trailer Park - After the scene has come to a close, drive to the trailer park.
- Bombs! - Once you’ve arrived, walk around the outside of the camp and plant a bomb on the five trailers, then set them off.
- Los Santos - Upon destroying the camp, return to Wade, then take a nice drive down to Wades Cousins House in Los Santos to complete the Mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Headshots - Kill 5 enemies with a headshot.
- Mystery Gift - Destroy the trailers without being detected.
- Unmarked - Complete with minimal damage to health and armor.
- Perfect Gift - Destroy all trailers at once.
Time for one last stop before we find an old friend.
When working your way around the park, take out the guys you see stood around with a suppressed weapon of your choosing. They have vision cones so you can see which direction you should approach them from.
The first three trailers are easy to hit with the bombs. Simply shoot the first guy you see, move round and kill the next one then all three trailers should be reachable with the bombs. After that, you need to work your way around behind the trailers in a clockwise direction to give you the best vantage point to shoot the Lost ones and throw the bombs.
Keep an eye on your radar for any enemies while you complete your task.
This is probably one of the easiest Unmarked challenges to complete because you can do this mission without taking any damage at all.
After planting the last bomb and killing most of the Lost you’ve seen along the way, move to a safe place and detonate them. A nice satisfactory ending to the mission.