Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Head to the C on the map to begin this Mission.
- Meth Lab - After a short introduction, hop back in the truck and drive to the Meth Lab.
- Take out Ortega’s Men - Once you’ve arrived, follow the Chef around the building and take out all of Ortega’s Men to complete the Mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Body Count - Kill 32 enemies.
- Unmarked - Complete with minimal damage to health and armor.
- Scrap Man - Destroy 6 vehicles.
- Mission Time - Complete within 04:30.
Something’s cookin’. And it ain’t good.
This challenge is quite simple: kill every enemy you see. Use the canisters to blow men and vehicles up to speed things up. There are three canisters around the lot to take advantage of. If you are replaying, use the grenade launcher/RPG to really create mayhem and make this level a synch.
Hopefully you remembered to purchase body armour before beginning this mission. This will help a great deal. If you take advantage of the combustible things scattered around, you shouldn’t take too much damage. Be on guard for any more arrivals and subsequently take them out.
Speed is important, not just for the challenge but in order to protect yourself from too much damage. If you already have access to more powerful weapons, just use Trevor’s special and let loose with everything in your arsenal. Pyromaniacs will love this mission.
There are a number of vehicles parked up and more arrive as the mission progresses so simply blow up everything you see. Each challenge is usefully contained in one big objective. They are all tied together in some way so you really don’t have to go out of your way too much to obtain these challenges.
One thing to make sure of is when you run outside to confront the remnants of your attackers, make sure to fire at the vehicles as they try to drive away in order to make at least one of them stop so you can blow it up. Otherwise you may not have blown up enough vehicles.
If you use the above methods, utilising explosions, then you should be more than capable of achieving this time.