Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Once you’ve completed Nervous Ron, meet Cletus in Sandy Shore to begin this mission.
- Follow Cletus - After the scene has come to a close, follow Cletus, then shoot the three satellite dishes.
- Drive to the Motel - Next up, use the buggy to drive to the Motel, then take out the tyres of three moving cars from the 2F.
- Follow Cletus Again - Finally, follow Cletus onto the roof of the motel, then take out three coyotes to complete the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- 2 For 1 - Kill 2 coyotes with one shot
- Pop! Pop! - Shoot all 3 tires with an accuracy of at least 75 percent.
- Bad Signal - Shoot all 3 satellite dishes without missing.
2 For 1
If you watch the packs of coyotes for a while, there will be times where two of them will come together. This is your moment to take the shot.
This is not the easiest objective as even when you think you’ve hit a tyre, it does not always count. Do not hit the hubcaps as that won’t count either. If you miss a shot, do not try and carry on shooting the car, just move on to the next one.
There is a point where there is a T-junction off to the left. Cars will approach that and turn slowly to go right down the road. As the cars are turning, this is by far the easiest place to take the shot as they don’t move that fast.
By far the easiest objective, all you need to do is line up the dish in your sights and shoot it once. The dishes are quite large so are pretty hard to miss. Don’t rush and make sure you have found the right object before taking the shot.