Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Once you’ve finished Pack Man, head to Franklin’s aunt’s home to begin the mission.
- Track Michael - After the scene has come to a close, open the Trackify Map and head to Michael’s location.
- Rescue Michael - Once you’ve arrived, take out your weapon of choice and take out anyone that tries to block the way to Michael. When you find him, throw Michael a pistol and work together to take down the remaining enemies.
- Escape! - Upon freeing Michael, take the car outside and race back to his house to complete the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Switch Limiter - Don’t switch more than 3 times.
- Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 70 percent.
- Headshots - Kill 10 enemies with a headshot.
- Swift Rescue - Rescue Michael within 03:30.
- Sense of Direction - Don’t use a map waypoint.
Michael needs rescuing from an abattoir. Pretty random.
As the description suggests, for this mission just try and stick to one person unless you absolutely have to switch. Only switch when it tells you to or automatically switches for you.
Stick with an accurate weapon for most of the mission. A pistol of some variety works a treat and allows you to get some good headshots in at the same time. When Michael is hanging upside down and trying to shoot, you can always use his special to help your aim. Unless you’re just badass, in which case, keep going!
You should already know that headshots are always a good idea every time you shoot someone. That tactic still holds true here. Your shooting ability at this stage in the game should be much improved as well.
The timer starts when you reach the building so be quick about clearing out the enemies. There are a lot of enemies in here so you will have to sprint between cover, clear out a room and move on as quickly as you can. You will definitely need body armour in here because of the sheer volume of enemies.
Sense of Direction
To get this challenge, you need to just follow the Trackify App without putting any kind of waypoint on your map. He is in a warehouse complex so it is not too hard to find without looking at the map.