Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Once you’ve completed The Wrap Up, head to Franklin’s Home to begin this mission.
- Drive to Sawmill - After the scene has come to a close, drive to the sawmill.
- Get in position - Move each character to a location marked on the map, then clear out the area and rescue Lamar.
- Escape! - Once you’ve picked up Lamar, clear out the remaining enemies, then drive Lamar back to his home to complete the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Headshots - Kill 18 enemies with a headshot.
- Three Way - Kill an enemy with all 3 characters.
- Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 70 percent.
- Mission Time - Complete within 13:30.
Lamar gets himself into trouble again.
Again, there are plenty of enemies to take your vengeance out on so make use of them.
You will already be used to switching characters so this challenge isn’t any trouble.
Your guns should be upgraded fully at this point and with the help of auto-aim, this is very do-able not to mention Michael’s and Trevor’s abilities.
It is important to keep switching characters to take advantage of the better angles or if one of them needs help. This makes the mission go much faster. Always boost your specials and use them. Skip cutscenes as normal.