Quick Mission Guide¶
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Once you’ve acquired the Stingers and upgraded Gauntlets, head to the H on the map to begin the Heist.
- Tunnel Entrance - After the scene has come to a close, drive to the tunnel entrance and wait for the trucks to go over the stingers.
- Depository - Once the trucks have a new set of wheels, drive to the union depository and follow the manager down to the gold.
- Hack the Signal - Switch over to Franklin and hack the light signals to allow the trucks to drive quickly to the destination, then bring the merryweather vehicle to a stop.
- Defend the crew - Take out all enemies surrounding the area, then load the car up with gold and escape.
- Return Home - Finally, return to Michael’s Home to complete the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:¶
- Headshots - Kill 20 enemies with a headshot.
- Signal Man - Perform less than 10 traffic light changes.
- Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 60 percent.
This is the easiest way. To get the most money from the mission, use Norm as gunman one, Chef as gunman two, Taliana as the driver and Rickie for the hacker.
You will need to hit almost every enemy with a headshot to complete this challenge. Use accurate weapons and specials as usual.
Switch the first one, leave the next three unless they suddenly change. switch the fifth, leave the sixth and seventh, and then switch the last two. If you are using Rickie, you must wait for the second light to turn green before you make the first switch otherwise you will probably fail the mission because of the delay.
Always look ahead to the next traffic light just to keep an eye out in case it changes. You will need to switch the lights in plenty of time using Rickie as there is a fair amount of delay. Always think ahead.
There is no need to use any big weapons here so just focus on your shots and you’ll be ok