|Complete “Assuming The Truth” and deliver all 5 vehicles|
Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Once you’ve completed Assuming The Truth. head over to the “E” icon in Grapeseed to begin this mission.
- Item #1 - Old TV: - You’ll find the Old TV sitting next to a log behind a small home.
- Item #2 - Battery: - You’ll find the Battery sitting next a large rock behind the water tower.
- Item #3 - Boot: - In order to find the Boot you’ll want to cross the bridge, then walk past the chairs to find it sitting by three logs.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Use The Force - Find the alien artifact without the detector.
Use The Force
This mission has you finding various items to see if they are the artifact you need. You are given a detector but to gain the gold medal you cannot use this for the duration of the mission. Instead, your controller will vibrate periodically to tell you how close you are to an item. It will vibrate faster and faster the nearer you get so use this to help you discover the objects.
The first item you need to find is an old TV. Head for the houses in the distance. If you go out of the search area, you will be told to go back and a yellow blip will appear on your map. The TV is in a backyard of a house near a chain-link fence.
Now, head right for the supermarket. Walk past the yellow hauler and towards the water tower. There is quite a large rock near there with what looks a battery in front of it. Go towards it for another scene.
Go back down the riverbed the way Marnie is walking. Run across the bridge and towards the tree in the distance. There are a number of stumps around and a light blue Epsilon pick-up truck parked nearby. In the middle of this is an old boot you must examine to complete the mission.
Finally, go to the Epsilon website via the link in the email and make two $5000 donations. A new icon will appear in Downtown Vinewood.