Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Head to the M on the map as Michael after you’ve finished the Eye in The Sky to begin this mission.
- Observatory - After the scene has come to a close, head to the observatory and wait in the van for the plane to approach.
- Destroy the Plane - Here you’ll want to wait for the red squares to be in your crosshairs, then shoot it three times to take out the engines.
- Follow the Plane - Once the engines have been destroyed, switch over to Trevor and follow it until it crashes.
- Collect the Files - Grab the files from the crashed plane, then move the van from the area and destroy it
- Meet with Trevor. - Finally, drive to the cement works to complete the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Floor It - Reach top speed on the Sanchez.
- Glued To The Seat - Don’t fall off the Sanchez during the chase.
- One Two Three - Shoot down the plane with 3 shots only.
- Mission Time - Complete within 09:45.
You need to retrieve something valuable from a plane. Using an incredibly powerful gun.
When chasing the plane on the dirt bike (the Sanchez) you just need to keep your foot pressed on the accelerator. The chase is a long one and there are enough straight lines to work with to gain this challenge.
Glued To The Seat
The Sanchez is quite good at dodging and weaving between things and it is perfect for off-road so you can get away with some big corners. It is quite pacey but is good at handling so just keep an eye out for the plane, and map your best route to it. Keep your eyes well ahead so you can see any obstacles. You’ll have to do some crazy jumps but don’t panic, just keep going.
One Two Three
To finish this challenge, you need to zoom right in with the rifle and target the large red square. The game has already calculated wind direction and the speed of the plane so just put the crosshairs right in the middle of the red square. You must do this three times and cannot miss a shot.
If you are able to take out the plane in the 3 shots and don’t have crashes on the Sanchez, which you will be aiming for anyway, then this time is well within the limits.
A Fair Days Pay
It's time for a little getaway.