Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Head to the B on the map as Michael to begin this Mission.
- Meeting Point - After the scene has come to a close, jump in Dave’s car and drive to the meeting point.
- Agency Headquarters - Fly to the Agency Headquarters and let Michael on the roof, then rappel down and smash through the window. Now switch over to Franklin and take down the enemies surrounding Michael.
- Escape! - Once enough enemies have been defeated, switch back to Michael and kill the remaining enemies until Trevor lifts you back up. Finally, return back to the Burro to complete the Mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Mission Time - Complete within 07:30.
- Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 60 percent.
- Headshots - Kill 10 enemies with a headshot.
This mission involves all three protagonists as the name would suggest. There is a lot of character switching too.
This is quite a tight time limit so you need to take down enemies speedily and subsequently shoot down the choppers as fast as possible. Alternatively, you can fly around in circles and have the choppers crash into the skyscrapers to save yourself some time if you are struggling to gun them down.
You are put in some precarious shooting positions during this mission so it is doubly important to take care with your shots.
You have a sniper rifle during this mission so put it to good use. When you need to switch to Michael he is having to fire one-handed so his aim becomes unsteady. Make use of auto-aim by re-aiming between each enemy to get headshots.