Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Head to the B on the map as Michael to begin this Mission.
- Wake Up - Once the scene has come to a close, press [X] to wake up, then take out the guard ahead with a stealth attack.
- Body - Go to the green dots on the map to try and find the body.
- Escape! - After you’ve finished with the call, make your way up to the green dot on the 3F whilst taking out any enemies that get in your way, then climb out of the window.
- Lose the Cops - Grab any nearby car and lose the cops by hiding in alleyways.
- Oil Derricks - Once the cops are off your back, meet up with Franklin at the Oil Derricks to finish the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 70 percent.
- Headshots - Kill 14 enemies with a headshot.
- Mission Time - Complete within 09:30.
- Focused Killer - Kill 4 enemies using Michael’s special ability.
- Unmarked - Complete with minimal damage to health and armor.
Michael needs to do some infiltration for the FIB.
The weapons you find inside the building are quite accurate so this challenge shouldn’t pose too many problems. As usual, go for headshots, particularly because you will need Michael’s special a lot in this mission.
You should always be looking to aim for headshots with every enemy. Use Michael’s special to make it easier to get them.
Skip the cutscenes (as usual), and try not to get pinned down in any rooms inside the building. Move through the building at a safe pace in order to pick off guards. The time is easily within reach if you’re careful and diligently remove any threats.
You should be using Michael’s special as a matter of course during this mission anyway. It becomes invaluable in situations where there is more than one guard to deal with.
As with most of these challenges, it can be hard which is why caution is advised when moving from room to room and around corners. There are plenty of walls and desks to hide behind as well as the added advantage of Michael’s special to help you out of tight situations. Use it when breaking cover to stop the enemy from taking too many chunks out of you.
For the most part, let the enemies come to you and pick them off. There are health packs scattered throughout the building so use them to boost your health, even by just a little. It is especially important to keep your health as near to 100 percent as possible. Don’t forget to grab your equipment before diving out of the window.
To evade the cops unscathed, steal a speedy car and use your map to plan your escape route, preferably near some alleys and heavily built up areas. You can always switch cars when you have put sufficient distance between you and the cops.