Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Head to the D on the map to begin the mission.
- Gas Station - After the scene has come to a close, drive to the gas station and begin a race with the two drivers.
- Stop the Drivers - Once you’ve passed Michael and Trevor in the race, put on your lights and chase the drivers until they eventually stop.
- Deliver the cars - Finally, race back to the garage to complete the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Tight Squeeze - Race between the two trucks.
- Bus Passed - Race between the two buses.
- Follow The Leader - Follow Trevor through the tunnel.
- Mission Time - Complete within 12:00.
- Split Seconds - Use Franklin’s special ability during the race.
Devin wants your assistance stealing rare and expensive cars. Lovely
The two trucks you need to drive between are near the start of the race against the young guys. You will see two trucks running parallel to each other. Just drive between them to complete this objective.
The two buses are just a little further on from the trucks. There is a red bus on the left and a blue one on the right. Again, drive in between them.
Follow The Leader
During the chase on the police motorbikes, Trevor says “suspect has entered the Braddock Tunnel”. This is your cue to move over to the left side of the road and follow Trevor through the tunnel.
The time limit is reasonable providing you don’t crash too much during the races. If you play as Franklin when you can, this makes it easier and you are less likely to crash.
You only need to use Franklin’s ability for a split second during the race against Michael and Trevor. If you are using Franklin for that race (which you should anyway), then you will probably find that you need his special in order to maintain prominence in the race and keep a good time.