Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Head to the Factory which is marked with an L on the map to begin the Mission.
- Rockford Hills - After the scene has come to a close, exit the factory and drive Lester to Rockford Hills.
- Jewel Store - Head into the Jewelry Store and take a picture of the alarm, cameras and vents.
- Return to Lester - Once you’ve acquired the picture, return to Lester at the car.
- Roof Access Point - Jump back in the car and drive around the block.
- Climb - Now climb to the roof via the scaffolding.
- Vantage Point - Go to the vantage point that Lester found and grab a shot of the roof vents.
- Garment Factory - Once you’ve gotten the pictures, drive Lester back to the garment factory.
- Head to the warehouse which is marked with a H on the map, then steal the Bugstars and take it to the garment factory.
- After the van is hidden, head to the second H on the map and steal the Humane Labs and Research Van, then take that to the garment factory to complete the Mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Mission Time - Complete within 8:00.
- Perfect Picture - Capture all 3 security features in one picture.
- Sneaky Pest - Steal the Bugstars van without being detected.
- Loose Cargo - Shoot open the back doors to release the cargo
Time to check out the store full of millions worth of jewelry.
As usual, skip cutscenes to minimise your time. Drive quickly to locations and try not to crash. When you get inside Vangelico’s, take the picture with all three objects as soon as you can so you can get out of there.
To find the rooftop access, head inside the open doorway with the picture of the woman’s eyes on it. Go up the ladder, move round and go up another. The vantage point you seek is on top of the AC fan housing. Take a picture of the roof vents and then quickly go back to the garment factory.
Lester needs pictures of the alarm, cameras and vents but for the gold medal you need all three in one picture. Walk over to the sales clerk and stand just in front of her. Look to the left through the camera lens to check your position. Move until you can see the vent near the ceiling, the camera on the back wall and the alarm for the door in one picture as shown above.
You need to steal a Bugstars van. All in a day’s work for Michael.
This mission is short and simple. The easiest way to get the van is to drive to the back of the warehouse where no Bugstars workers are. There is a worker stood next to the nearest van with his back to you. Press the stealth button and sneak up on him then knock him out, or shoot him with a suppressed weapon.
Jump in the van, reverse out of the warehouse and drive off. This method also avoids having to evade the cops in a slow van.
BZ Gas Grenades
Now we need some knockout gas grenades to put the jewelry staff out.
To achieve this challenge, you cannot use “force” in the form of explosions or trying to steal the van. You also get slapped with a huge wanted level that is hard to get rid of.
What you need to do is find the truck, but come at it from behind. Stay at a reasonable distance and shoot at the back doors with a Micro SMG or pistol to get them to swing open and drop the cargo. This allows you to simply pick it up and drive away. This does gain you a one star wanted level but it is simple to evade them at this level. Return to Lester once you’ve got rid of the cops to complete the mission.