Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Head to the C on the map to start this mission.
- O’Neil Brothers Farm - After the scene has come to a close, drive to the O’Neil Brothers Farm.
- Vantage Point - Once you’ve arrived, head up to the vantage point and survey the area.
- Destroy the Lab - Use the vantage point to take out the enemies with your sniper, then go inside the building and finish off the remaining enemies before collecting the jerrycan.
- Fire! - Once you’ve cleared out everyone, use the jerrycan and cover the house in gas, then set it alight.
- Escape! - Finally, jump on the ATV and ride away to complete the Mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Headshots - Kill 10 enemies with a headshot.
- Unmarked - Complete with minimal damage to health and armor.
- 2 Birds, 1 Stone - Kill 2 enemies with one shot.
- Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 80 percent
Trevor decides it’s time to finish what he started…
There are plenty of brothers here to garner this challenge. Use the sniper rifle effectively (with a suppressor) at the beginning to take out most of the visible brothers. Always aim for headshots but try not to miss too much as 80 percent accuracy requires only a few misses to hinder the accuracy challenge.
If you silently kill most of the brothers outside of the house then it makes the rest of the mission a lot easier. You can take advantage of cover inside the house for the remainder of the mission. Start with the brothers on the top balcony of the house. Kill the one on the left, then fire a shot directly through the heads of the two brothers in a line. You must kill them both at once so make sure to line up the shot perfectly or you will alert the rest of the brothers and that makes things very difficult.
Kill the brother on the left of the middle balcony, then kill the two brothers in a line at the bottom. At this point it is entirely possible you will have been spotted but stay focused on the brothers rolling the barrels. Shoot them as they emerge round the side of the building. You can get both at once if you wait for the last one to run around before firing.
After you’ve done that, switch to an accurate weapon like a pistol or the Carbine Rifle and close the distance between the remaining brothers. Pop their heads and use Trevor’s special if you are struggling. Once all the guys outside are dealt with, run quickly inside the house and take cover against the back wall to pick off the brothers waiting there. Work yourself round the house, keeping an eye on the radar for any enemies that may be hiding.
2 Birds, 1 Stone
There are a few ways to complete this challenge. Kill the brothers stood in a line next to the red canister or the ones on the top balcony. Alternatively, shoot the gas canister to trigger an explosion.
You must make sure you do not miss shots and to use a highly accurate weapon. If you feel like a shot will be difficult to make, close the distance a little.