Quick Mission Guide (Minor Turbulence)
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Head to the M on the map as Franklin to begin this mission.
- Acquire the Plane - After the scene has come to a close, drive to the airstrip to acquire the plan, then fly closely behind the cargo plane whilst remaining under the radar.
- Enter the Cargo Plane - Once you’ve made it out of Military Airspace, crash into the rear of the Cargo Plane to get inside.
- Take out the Guards - Quickly, take out the guards then take control and fly to the McKenzie Field.
- Jump from Plane - Unfortunately, the Military Jets have destroyed the plane, so jump from the rear and parachute to safety to complete the mission.
Quick Mission Guide (Construction Assassination)
- Head to the L on the map after you’ve finished Vice Assassination and Bus Assassination to begin this mission.
- Construction Site - Once Lester has given you the info, drive to the construction site, then take the lift up to the roof.
- Reach the Rooftop - Finally, take out the guards whilst taking elevators, then assassinate the target before the helicopter takes off.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 80 percent.
- Four Wheel Flier - Exit the cargo plane in the Mesa.
- No Fly Zone - Shoot down the target’s helicopter.
Trevor wants to hijack a cargo plane.
Probably the hardest part about this mission is actually making it to the cargo plane in the first place. When you do you must quickly duck and proceed to shoot the heads off the guys inside. You will need a nice accurate weapon for this. Just use auto-aim and Trevor’s special and you should be fine.
Four Wheel Flier
After clearing out the cargohold and trying to fly the plane to safety, you will need to bail out. Before you do, jump into the car and drive out of the cargohold. As you descend, jump out of the Mesa and parachute to safety.
The final assassination mission for Lester.
No Fly Zone
When you reach the top of the site, be very fast to take down any guys. You can then either use an RPG on the helicopter or just shoot it repeatedly with a rifle. Either way, it’ll blow up but you need to be fast.