Quick Mission Guide (Something Sensible)
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Once you’ve completed The Big Score, return to Franklin’s Home and choose the Kill Trevor option on your phone to begin this mission.
- Meet Trevor - After the scene has come to a close, head to the T on the map to speak with Trevor, then chase him to the oil fields.
- Takedown Trevor - Finally, take out Trevor to finish the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements: (Something Sensible)
- Judas! - Kill Trevor.
The culmination of everything Franklin has worked towards.
Use Franklin’s motorbike for this as you will need to chase Trevor quite far. He is literally flooring it so it can be quite a difficult chase. Make sure to use Franklin’s special if you need it. Just stay with him and the rest will happen naturally through the cutscenes.
Quick Mission Guide (The Times Come)
- Once you’ve completed The Big Score, return to Franklin’s Home and choose the Kill Michael option on your phone to begin this mission.
- Meet Michael - After the scene has come to a close, meet up with Michael in Ron Alternates Wind Farm.
- Chase Michael - Get back in your car and chase Michael until he stops, then follow him up the stairs and take shots when you see an opportunity.
- Kill Michael - Finally, climb up the ladder and take Michael down to complete the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements: (The Times Come)
- Surpassed The Mentor - Kill Michael.
Surpassed The Mentor
Chase Michael until he stops. Make sure to keep up with him. He will run up some stairs and try to hide from you. Whenever you get a chance to shoot him, do so, even if he pops his head out for a second. Keep chasing him and finding him until he climbs a ladder right at the top. Follow him up there and you will then finish the mission with the cutscenes.
Quick Mission Guide (The Third Way)
- Once you’ve completed The Big Score, return to Franklin’s Home and choose the Deathwish option on your phone to begin this mission.
- Meet Lester - After the scene has come to a close, meet Lester at his home, then pickup Lamar from his house.
- Drive to the Foundry - Now drive to the Foundry and work alongside the crew to take out all attackers.
- Regroup - Once the area has been cleared, regroup in front of the main door.
- Take out the targets - Switch through the three characters and take out the three targets that are marked on your map.
- Kidnap Devin - Finally, take out the guards surrounding Devin’s Home, then kidnap him and take him to the rendezvous point to complete the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements: (The Third Way)
1. Mission Time - Complete within 21:30.
2. Headshots - Kill 20 enemies with a headshot.
3. Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 70 percent.
4. Stick, Tick…Boom! - Kill Cheng with a Sticky Bomb.
5. Lead Lobotomy - Kill Steve Haines with a headshot.
6. Stretched Out - Kill Stretch with a melee attack.
Make sure to equip everyone with strong armour. This is quite a protracted mission and all three characters will be under fire. Using a shotgun can help to speed things up a lot as enemies die so much faster. Make sure to switch to the right character as soon as prompted on screen. This will keep things moving.
You can use the odd RPG or grenade to clear out any vehicles or harder to kill enemies.
Inside the foundry, there will be many enemies that come to try their luck against you. Deal with them as you would normally but make sure to hit their heads.
Once you’ve wiped out enough enemies with headshots, you can just use auto-aim to finish the rest.
Drive up to where the Triad are parked and immediately activate Franklin’s special. Make sure Sticky Bombs are equipped and then proceed to throw them onto each car. Once you’ve done that, wait as they drive away and detonate them.
Casually walk over near the Ferris Wheel and watch for Steve to come into view. If you equip a Sniper Rifle you can zoom in and take him out that way. You can get closer if you need to but not so close that Steve will spot you.
Go to the location and Stretch will be stood around on a basketball court. Equip a knife or other melee weapon and run over and beat/stab him with it. Switch back to a gun to take out the rest.
Completed the final mission.