Quick Mission Guide
Follow these steps to complete the mission successfully without worrying about medal requirements. If you need help with the Gold Medal, check here.
- Pick a Car - After the scene has come to a close, jump in a car of your choice.
- Follow Lamar - Once you’ve chosen the car, follow Lamar until you reach the Union Depository.
- Lose the Cops - Before you return the car, you’ll need to lose the Cops, so pay close attention to the map and drive down opposite roads to avoid them.
- Return the Car - After you’ve lost the Cops, return the car to the dealership.
- Drive Home - Finally, drive back to Franklin’s Home to complete the mission.
Gold Medal Requirements:
- Not a Scratch - Deliver the repo car with minimal damage
- Focused Driver - Use Franklin’s special ability for 7 second
- Winner - Win the race against Lamar
- We Come in Peace - Avoid hitting any aliens in the movie studio
This mission is rather simple, as It is intended to be an introduction to driving and using Franklin’s special ability. The hardest challenge is to complete is the “Not A Scratch” challenge.
Not a Scratch
This is definitely the most difficult to achieve, especially if you are aiming for a perfect run through. The best thing you can do is focus on not hitting anything (obviously) above all else. You do not need to drive all that fast when chasing Lamar as he does not go too crazy. Use Franklin’s ability at every tight turn and then deactivate it once you have completed that turn. This will enable you to keep using it in short bursts when you need to.
If you are using Franklin’s special in short bursts for almost every tight turn you can easily get the requirement of 7 seconds or more.
If you are aiming for a perfect run, just calmly stay a length behind Lamar for almost all of the race. This will allow you to see any oncoming accidents and keep you at a reasonable distance. Save a little bit of special for when you reach the parking lot at the end. As soon as you enter, activate Franklin’s special and weave your way ahead of him. You should be able to sneak ahead at the last moment.
We Come in Peace
The only other thing that can upset your perfect run is by hitting any of the people in the alien costumes when you drive through the movie studio. They can be hard to see but pay close attention when you drive through there. Alternatively, you can drive around the studio on the main road and rejoin Lamar at the other side.
You repo'd a car and raced it through the heart of a sun-soaked metropolis.