Throughout Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet, there is a large number of shops selling goods. Out of these, the shops that sell ingredients for sandwiches are some of the most beneficial out there. Artisan Bakery is one of the very first shops you will run into in the game and a great place to stock up on all the sandwich basics. Below we go over everything this shop sells along with the prices for each item so that you can be the most informed shopper possible.
What Are Ingredients Used For in Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet?
Ingredients are used to make sandwiches in Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet. You can do this when you set up a picnic to help you gain useful buffs, like increasing the rate at which your Pokemon gain experience. The ingredients found at Artisan Bakery, like onion, are actually extremely important as they are used in sandwiches that up Pokemon spawn rates and make it easier to find shiny pokemon.
Here is a list of links that will help you use the ingredients at Artisan Bakery to their fullest.
- Picnic Shiny Farming Method
- All Meal Powers in Scarlet & Violet
- Every Sandwich Recipe in Scarlet & Violet
- Best Sandwiches for Hunting Shiny Pokémon
- Where to Get Herba Mystica
Artisan Bakery Locations
There are quite a few Artisan Bakery locations across the Paldea region. They are a chain store with locations in several cities, below is where to find each one.
- The Mesagoza Artisan Bakery is located on the west side of town near the Pokemon Center.
- The Cortondo Artisan Bakery is located right above the town’s Pokemon Center.
- The Artazon Artisan Bakery is located near the town entrance’s Pokemon Center.
- The Levincia Artisan Bakery is located near the town’s southern Pokemon Center.
- The Cascarrafa Artisan Bakery is located near the gym.
- The Porto Marinada Artisan Bakery is located in the marketplace square.
- The Medali Artisan Bakery is located down the street from the gym.
- The Alfornada Artisan Bakery is located up the street from the Pokemon Center.