We’ve got all the Pokémon Scarlet/Violet Mystery Gift Codes that are live right now, alongside one’s trainers may have missed. One of the key features of Pokemon games that has been present over the years is Mystery Gift. This feature first appeared in generation II and allows you to receive special limited-time gifts to your game, essentially, it’s free DLC. Here’s everything you need to know about how to access, redeem and check the latest Pokémon Scarlet/Violet Mystery Gift Codes.
The feature is available for all players that have Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet, as long as they have access to the internet and an active Nintendo Online membership. Below we go over how to use the Mystery Gift feature and give you all the codes that have ever been released for Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet.
How to Use Pokémon Scarlet/Violet Mystery Gift Codes
To use Mystery Gift, you must already have a save file of the game. Here are the directions for claiming Pokémon Scarlet/Violet Mystery Gift Codes in the games.
- Reach the first Pokemon Center located in Los Platos to unlock the Mystery Gift Feature.
- Go into your in-game menu. This will be the menu that contains your current party and items.
- Press to bring up the Poke Portal.
- Go to the Mystery Gift option and hit .
Once you open the Pokémon Scarlet/Violet Mystery Gift menu, there will be four different options to choose from. Here is what each of them does.
- Obtain From Internet: This will give you the free item or Pokemon from the currently ongoing event.
- Get With Code/Password: You will need to put in a code, which can be found below, to get the free DLC.
- Check Mystery Gift: See what Mystery Gifts you have received.
- Check Poke Portal News: Check announcements to see if there are any upcoming Mystery Gifts.
Once you redeem a Pokémon Scarlet/Violet Mystery Gift Code, it will automatically appear in your game. If it’s a Pokemon, it’ll be added to your party if there’s space. Otherwise it’ll be sent to your boxes.
Pokémon Scarlet/Violet Mystery Gift Codes
If you wish to use a Pokémon Scarlet/Violet Mystery Gift Code, go to the Get With Code/Password option and hit . You will then have your keyboard pop up. Enter the active codes exactly as seen below to receive your free Mystery Gift rewards.
Expired Pokémon Scarlet/Violet Mystery Gift Codes
Here’s every Mystery Gift code that has now expired for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: