Hogwarts Legacy throws a lot at you with a bunch of different Quests, characters, materials, and more. While you’ll naturally be progressing these and picking up the plethora of different things around the world, there are some specific Challenges that you can focus on to get yourself additional Rewards.
The guide will teach you all about the Quests Challenges in Hogwarts Legacy, detailing exactly what each of them are as well as the Rewards available to you if you choose to complete them.
What Are The Quests Challenges In Hogwarts Legacy?
There are a total of 14 Quest Challenges in the game, split into 3 separate sections. These sections are:
- Complete Assignments
- Complete Main Quests
- Complete Side/Relationship Quests
Assignments houses three tasks and subsequent Rewards, whereas the other two sections have five tasks, making them a little longer.
Looking initially at the Assignments Challenges, these focus specifically on, as you would expect, completing Assignments. The first Challenge asks you to complete 2 assignments, the second, 4 assignments, and the third, 6 assignments.
You should be able to complete these as you progress the main story but some are optional, so make sure you’re keeping track on the map.
Moving to the Main Quests portion, these follow the same trend to that of Assignments with the tasks being around Main Quests completed. The requirements start at 2 then go up in incrementals of 2 until the fifth and final one making the jump to 6, totaling 16 Main Quests.
Finally, the Side/Relationship Quests. Again, this uses the number of completions as its measure throughout but in much larger quantities. The number of Side/Relationship Quests you need to complete are as follows; 2, 6, 10, 18, 32.
Hogwarts Legacy Quests Challenges Rewards
As you make your way through the above Challenges, you’ll get some nice little Rewards for your efforts. These Rewards are the same for everyone, contrary to that of the drops you get from chests so we can give you a full list of what you’ll be receiving.
Here are all of the Rewards for each stage within each section of the Challenges:
- Complete 2 Assignments Rewards - Top Of The Class Scarf
- Complete 4 Assignments Rewards - Top Of The Class Ensemble
- Complete 6 Assignments Rewards - Top Of The Class Cloak
- Complete 2 Main Story Quests - Legendary Gloves
- Complete 4 Main Story Quests - Legendary Cape
- Complete 6 Main Story Quests - Legendary Armoured Attire
- Complete 8 Main Story Quests - Legendary Mask
- Complete 14 Main Story Quests - Stone Necklace
- Complete 3 Side/Relationship Quests - Booking Half-Rim Spectacles
- Complete 6 Side/Relationship Quests - Lucky Leprechaun Gloves
- Complete 10 Side/Relationship Quests - Lucky Leprechaun Hat
- Complete 18 Side/Relationship Quests - Lucky Leprechaun Ensemble
- Complete 32 Side/Relationship Quests - Lucky Leprechaun Overcoat
As you can see, all of the Quests Challenges Rewards are of a cosmetic variety, allowing you to spice up that wizarding ensemble as you so wish. But, this also means that they’re not an integral aspect of the game to focus on so you can choose to simply choose to spend your time elsewhere.