The Bell Tower is one of the locations of Hogwarts, which players can traverse a very small part of the castle, yet one filled with many treasures. The result is you’re going to need to look high, low, and somewhere in between if you intend to find All Bell Tower Collection Chests in Hogwarts Legacy. Luckily for you, we’ve done that for you.
All Bell Tower Collection Chests in Hogwarts Legacy
There are six collection chests in theBell Tower of the Hogwarts castle. Most of these will require some level of lock picking, so, make sure to read our Demiguise Statue guides for Hogwarts and Hogsmeade, as you will get enough from these two map regions to get the level 2 lockpicking you need to open all of the doors required. Some other doors will require the animal door puzzles to be solved, so you can refresh your knowledge on this here.
|Main Bell Tower||Conjuration||None|
|Two in the Tower||Conjuration and Wand Handle||None|
|Locked Bell Tower||Conjuration||Level 1 Alohomora and Animal Puzzle Door.|
|Castle Wall||Wand Handle||Level 2 Alohomora|
|Halls of Herodiana Puzzle 2||Conjuration||Level 1 Alohomora and completed side quest, Halls of Herodiana.|
Right Bell Tower - Conjuration Item
- Go to the Bell Tower Courtyard Floo Flame, face the actuarial marker, and then go up the stairs to the right.
- At the top of the first flight of stairs, go left, head to the wooden stairs and climb the bell tower.
- At one point, you will reach a little music room, go through the room, and find another area that leads to some stairs. (There’s also a chest with an eye to get here too, if you cast Disillusionment!)
- When you reach the very top of the tower, go through the door to the outside. The collection chest is at the top of the outside wall of the tower.
- (There’s also a large ornate chest at the top of the tower containing an unidentified item)
Left Bell Tower - Conjuration & Wand Handle
This next bit takes you to two collections chests in the Bell Tower.
- Once you reach the top of the right bell tower in the pair tower section, you will notice a frog statue.
- Interact with the frog statue, and it will summon you to the top of the other bell tower.
- The next two collection chests are on the same floor area you are summoned to. One is on one side of the bell, tower, and the other is on the other side of if it.
Locked Corridor and Animal Puzzle Door Room - Conjuration
- Once again, go to the Bell Tower Courtyard, then head up the stairs on the south side.
- Climb up the main set of stairs, till your reach a dusty attic area, with a locked level 1 door.
- Open that up, then head all the way down to the corridor.
- You will then come across a magic animal puzzle door
- The left switch is Salamander
- The right switch is Hydra
- Head inside the room, and the collection chest is on the desk inside the room, along with a regular loot chest.
Castle Wall - Wand Handle
- Head outside to the Flying Class Lawn Floo Flame.
- Look Northwest when you load in, and aim yourself wards the arched part of the walls, which meets the thicker parts of the wall ramparts.
- Get on your broom and fly directly towards where the thicker part of the wall meets the arched walls.
- You will come across a level 2 lock, requiring you to upgrade Alohomora.
- Once you get inside, there is a collection chest inside the building, alongside some notes from Gladwin Moon, and many other lootable reward chests.
Halls of Herodiana Puzzle 2 - Conjuration
- After completing the Halls of Herodiana quest, you will unlock a second hall in the Egyptology room behind the history classroom.
- You can find this by going up the stairs to the right of the Bell Tower Courtyard Floo Flame, and pressing on as normal.
- Once you reach the history classroom, go and lockpick the door on the far end of class, and open the Egyptology room.
- After that, go through the corridor, and you will find another slate wall with you able to cast Depulso to open it up.
- Solve the puzzles and get your sixth collection chest for the Bell Tower.
If you need any further help with the Depulso Room 2 Puzzle, then we have a guide for that too. It’s a 1000 word guide to solving the puzzle in its own right, so, we figured it was better to make a new page, rather than clog this one up. If need help getting the sixth and final collection chest in the Bell Tower, feel free to check the Depulso Room 2 puzzle walkthrough.