Author(s): Vincent Lau
First Published: 14-02-2014 / 00:00 GMT
Last Updated: 10-09-2020 / 02:15 GMT
Version: 1.0 (????) 20-09-2020 / 02:02 GMT
See more at GamerGuides.com
© 2020 Gamer Guides Ltd
|Enemy ||Weak ||Steal ||Location
|Alraune ||Fire ||Insect Antenna ||Florem, Florem Gardens
|Mandragora ||Fire ||Antidote, Permacrystal ||Eternia
|Rafflesia ||Fire ||Insect Antenna, Fairy Wing ||Throughout Florem (Chapter 5)
|Myconid ||Fire ||Antidote ||Miasma Woods, Florem
|Fungus ||Fire ||Monster Fiber ||Eternia where there's no ice
|Ghost Fungus ||Fire ||Insect Antenna, Glitterbug ||Florem at night (Chapter 5)
|Treant ||Fire ||Monster Fiber ||Miasma Woods, Florem
|Dryad ||Fire ||Monster Fiber ||Florem Gardens, Mount Fragmentum
|Hamadryad ||Fire ||Insect Antenna, Glitterbug ||Throughout Florem (Chapter 5)
- Guide Release
14 February 2014
- Last Updated
10 September 2020
- Guide Author
Welcome to the most comprehensive guide to the Final Fantasy-esque JRPG from RPG veterans Square-Enix. Inside our essential guide to the entire game we're leaving no stone unturned as we show you:
- A complete breakdown of the combat and game mechanics.
- How to rebuild Norende in record time (for the very best upgrades).
- All of the Jobs and the craziest combinations to destroy all enemies with.
- How to conquer the main story (and get the true ending).
- Easy-to-follow tricks to pummel every boss into the ground with!
- Every single item, weapon or piece of armor in the game.
- A complete enemy bestiary (and what items you can steal from them).
- Killer tricks needed to beat all of the ultra-tough Nemeses bosses.
- Exclusive 720p HD videos.
Get a Gamer Guides Premium account:
- Remove ads
- Custom Favorites
- Support the authors
- And many more special features coming soon...