This page offers a guide on the 3rd level available in Deep Dark Galaxy.
Swim through the rings
The goal of this level is to confront Guppy and swim through all eight of his rings. First off you’ll need to head to the bottom of the deep lake and speak to Guppy the shark. From there, you’ll need to follow him and swim through his rings. The rings do disappear after a while so you’ll need to make sure you swim through them in order so as not to miss one.
A little after the second ring, you’ll come across a Green Shell. Pick it up to swim faster!
The rings can be found in order, in the following locations:
- 8th Ring - This mine is found above the spiky underwater mines.
- 7th Ring - Turn left and swim through the ring above the Urchins.
- 6th Ring - Swim through the ring found between the Bloopers.
- 5th Ring - The 5th ring is in the middle of four jammyfish.
- 4th Ring - This ring is found at the center of the lake, near the speed boost ring.
- 3rd Ring - This ring is straight ahead of the last ring, near an Urchin.
- 2nd Ring - The penultimate ring is found to the right of the last, above a boulder.
- 1st Ring - The final ring is found behind the water tornados.
When you’ve successfully travelled through all eight rings, Guppy will reveal a Power Star. As you pick up the Power Star, watch out for those pesky Urchins.