Download Guide
Purchase Game

Genshin Impact

Highest Rated

By
Ben Chard
,
Claire Farnworth
,
Matt Chard
, &
Shane Williams

Introduction

The fastest weapons in the game with a long reach and a lower attack than the sword. There are only three characters in the game that use these currently and they are Xaio, Xiangling and Zhongli.

Equippable Characters

5 Star

Name Image Rarity Base Atk 2nd Stat Type Base 2nd Stat Rank 1 Rank 5
Staff of Homa Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 46 CRIT Damage 14.4% Reckless Cinnabar: HP increased by 20%. Additionally, provides an ATK Bonus based on 0.8% of the wielder’s Max HP. When the wielder’s HP is less than 50%, this ATK bonus is increased by an additional 1% of Max HP. Reckless Cinnabar: HP increased by 40%. Additionally, provides an ATK Bonus based on 1.6% of the wielder’s Max HP. When the wielder’s HP is less than 50%, this ATK bonus is increased by an additional 1.8% of Max HP.
Skyward Spine Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 48 Energy Recharge 8% Increases CRIT Rate by 8% and increases Normal ATK SPD by 12%. Additionally, Normal and Charged Attacks hits on enemies have a 50% chance to trigger a vaccuum blade that deals 40% of ATK as DMG in a small AoE. This effect can occur no more than once every 2s. Increases CRIT Rate by 16% and increases Normal ATK SPD by 12%. Additionally, Normal and Charged Attacks hits on enemies have a 50% chance to trigger a vaccuum blade that deals 100% of ATK as DMG in a small AoE. This effect can occur no more than once every 2s.
Vortex Vanquisher Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 46 ATK 10.8% Increases Shield Strength by 20%. Scoring hits on opponents increases ATK by 4% for 8s. Max 5 stacks. Can only occur once every 0.3s. While protected by a shield, this ATK increase effect is increased by 100%. Increases Shield Strength by 40%. Scoring hits on opponents increases ATK by 8% for 8s. Max 5 stacks. Can only occur once every 0.3s. While protected by a shield, this ATK increase effect is increased by 100%.
Primordial Jade-Winged Spear Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 48 CRIT Rate 4.8% On hit, increases ATK by 3.2% for 6s. Max 7 stacks. This effect can only occur once every 0.3s. While in possession of the maximum possible stacks, DMG dealt is increased by 12%. On hit, increases ATK by 6.0% for 6s. Max 7 stacks. This effect can only occur once every 0.3s. While in possession of the maximum possible stacks, DMG dealt is increased by 24%.
Kunwu’s Iris Rift Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 46 ATK 10.8% Increases Normal Attack Speed by 10%, Increases DMG against enemies affected by any element by 24% Increases Normal Attack Speed by 18%, Increases DMG against enemies affected by any element by 48%

4 Star

Name Image Rarity Base Atk 2nd Stat Type Base 2nd Stat Rank 1 Rank 5
Blackcliff Pole Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 42 CRIT DMG 12% After defeating an enemy, ATK is increased by 12% for 30s. This effect has a maximum of 3 stacks, and the duration of each stack is independent of the others. After defeating an enemy, ATK is increased by 24% for 30s. This effect has a maximum of 3 stacks, and the duration of each stack is independent of the others.
Crescent Pike Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 44 Physical DMG Bonus 7.5% After picking up an Elemental Orb/Particle, Normal and Charged Attacks deal an additional 20% ATK as DMG for 5s. After picking up an Elemental Orb/Particle, Normal and Charged Attacks deal an additional 40% ATK as DMG for 5s.
Deathmatch Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 41 CRIT Rate 4 f there are at least 2 enemies nearby, ATK is increased by 16% and DEF is increased by 16%. If there are less than 2 enemies nearby, ATK is increased by 24%. If there are at least 2 enemies nearby, ATK is increased by 32% and DEF is increased by 32%. If there are less than 2 enemies nearby, ATK is increased by 48%.
Dragon’s Bane Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 41 Elemental Mastery 48 Increases DMG against enemies affected by Hydro or Pyro by 20%. Increases DMG against enemies affected by Hydro or Pyro by 36%.
Dragonspine Spear Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 41 Phys DMG 15% Hitting an opponent with Normal and Charged Attacks has a 60% chance of forming and dropping an Everfrost Icicle above them, dealing 80% AoE ATK DMG. Opponents affected by Cryo are dealt 200% ATK DMG. Can only occur once every 10s. Hitting an opponent with Normal and Charged Attacks has a 100% chance of forming and dropping an Everfrost Icicle above them, dealing 140% AoE ATK DMG. Opponents affected by Cryo are dealt 360% ATK DMG. Can only occur once every 10s.
Favonius Lance Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 44 Energy Recharge 6.7% CRIT Hits have a 60% chance to generate a small amount of Elemental Particles, which will regenerate 6 Energy for the character. Can only occur once every 12s. CRIT Hits have a 100% chance to generate a small amount of Elemental Particles, which will regenerate 6 Energy for the character. Can only occur once every 6s.
Kitain Cross Spear Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 44 Elemental Mastery 24 Increases Elemental Skill DMG by 6%. After Elemental Skill hits an opponent, the character loses 3 Energy but regenerates 3 Energy every 2s for the next 6s. This effect can occur once every 10s. Can be triggered even when the character is not on the field.
Lithic Spear Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 42 Physical DMG Bonus 9% Normal Attack hits have a 20% chance of causing the next Charged Attack performed in the following 10s to deal 40% increased DMG. Normal Attack hits have a 40% chance of causing the next Charged Attack performed in the following 10s to deal 80% increased DMG.
Prototype Starglitter Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 42 Energy Recharge 10% Magic Affinity: After using an Elemental Skill, increases Normal and Charged Attack DMG by 8% for 12s. Max 2 stacks. Magic Affinity: After using an Elemental Skill, increases Normal and Charged Attack DMG by 16% for 12s. Max 2 stacks.
Royal Spear Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 44 ATK 6% Upon damaging an enemy, increases CRIT Rate by 8%. Max 5 stacks. A CRIT hit removes all stacks. Upon damaging an enemy, increases CRIT Rate by 16%. Max 5 stacks. A CRIT hit removes all stacks.

3 Star and lower

Name Image Rarity Base Atk 2nd Stat Type Base 2nd Stat Rank 1 Rank 5
Black Tassel Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 38 HP 10.2% Increases DMG against slimes by 40%. Increases DMG against slimes by 80%.
Halberd Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 39 ATK 5.1% Normal Attacks deal an additional 160% DMG. Can only occur once every 10s. Normal Attacks deal an additional 320% DMG. Can only occur once every 10s.
White Tassel Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 39 CRIT Rate 5.1% Increases Normal Attack DMG by 24%. Increases Normal Attack DMG by 48%.
Iron Point Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 33 None None None None
Beginner’s Protector Genshin Impact Screenshot Genshin Impact Screenshot 23 None None None None

Comments

User profile pic
0
Welcome Guest

Guide Information

  • Publisher
    miHoYo
  • Platforms
    Android, iOS, PC, PS4, PS5, Switch
  • Genre
    Action RPG, Adventure
  • Guide Release
    31 October 2020
  • Last Updated
    20 October 2021
    Version History
  • Guide Author

Share this free guide:

This guide for Genshin Impact includes the following:

Get a Gamer Guides Premium account: