If you need help passing The Yiga Clan Exam in Tears of the Kingdom, you’re in the right place.
How to Begin The Yiga Clan Exam
You can receive this tricky side adventure from the Yiga Blademaster inside Yiga Blademaster Station, north from Gerudo Canyon Skyview Tower, along the side of the cliff, near the waterfall.
To enter though, you’ll need to wear the full Yiga Clan attire, consisting of the Yiga Mask, Yiga Armor and Yiga Tights. These can be obtained as part of another side adventure, Infiltrating the Yiga Clan.
Locations of the Frog Statues
Your mission is to locate five frog statues and place some Mighty Bananas on the offering plate. You’ll be given 5 Bananas; if you accidentally misplace or eat some, you can grab more from the Yiga Clan Hideout or around East Necluda.
- Under the bridge near the Yiga Blademaster Station.
- Side of the cliff south from the Yiga Blademaster Station.
- Atop Spectacle Rock, near a Stone Talus.
- Inside of Gerudo Canyon Mine, west from the previous statue. The entrance is halfway up the cliff.
- Inside of Mount Nabooru Cave, north-east from the Spectacle Rock frog statue. It’s near the east entrance/exit.
Completing the Exam
Once you’ve offered bananas to all five frog statues, report back to the Blademaster. He’ll allow you to proceed through the door behind him.
Inside, there are chests containing a Ruby and Eightfold Longblade(♦). Further ahead is the Suariwak Shrine. Also, there’s a narrow gap to the right of the chests that leads to a sneaky Bubbulfrog.