This page offers a guide on where to locate and how to complete the Fly Agaric mystery, located in Oxenefordscire.
Follow the Crosses
This Fly Agaric Mystery is located northwest of Perie. As with the other Fly Agaric mysteries, you’ll need to figure out which order to head through the archways. With this Fly Agaric puzzle, you’ll need to head through the arches in order of how many crosses are near them. The order is as follows:
- The arch to the north (1 cross)
- The arch to the north east (2 crosses)
- The arch to the west (3 crosses)
- The arch to the north west (4 crosses)
- The Arch to the east (5 crosses)
When you’ve gone through all of the arches in the correct order, you’ll complete the mystery.