This quest begins when you speak with Randvi at the longhouse in Ravensthorpe and select Vinland from the alliance map. You will be able to access the quest and region once you’ve revealed the identity of Gorm Kjotvesson in the Order of Ancients menu. To do so, you’ll need to uncover clues by defeating the following Order of ancients members:
- Kjotve the Cruel (The Axe) - Defeated during A Cruel Destiny
- Leofgifu (The Scabbard) - Found in the camp of Utbech, just north of Grantebridge
- Hunta, son of Hunta (The Baldric) - Found just north of the church in Ledecestre
- Sister Frideswid (The Leech) - Defeated during Bleeding The Leech
- Avgos Spearhand (The Arrow) - Defeated during Firing The Arrow
- Vicelin (The Compass) - Defeated during Smashing The Compass
When you speak with Randvi, she’ll tell you that a woman named Nessa claims to know how to reach Vinland. Speak with her by the docks in Ravensthorpe to begin.
Once you’ve spoken with Nessa and chosen to travel to Vinland a cutscene will ensue, after which you’ll find yourself in this strange new land.
Reaching Vinland unlocks the Pioneer trophy.